Eid Mubarak greetings and wishes are appropriate for two main Muslim holidays. Eid ul-Fitr marks the end of the Ramadan fast, and Eid ul-Adha celebrates Ibrahim’s willingness to sacrifice his first born son. The customary greeting for each is “Eid Mubarak,” but if you want to take your well-wishes to the next level for this year’s feasts, we’ve got some suggestions to get your creative juices flowing. Your Muslim friends, family, and loved ones will be grateful for your efforts to respect their culture and honor their faith.
Eid Mubarak Wishes
1. Eid Mubarak!
2. May Allah grant all of your wishes this Eid.
3. May your Eid be as sweet as the sugar you can finally have now!
4. Wishing you joy this Eid.
5. Sending you thoughts of prosperity for Eid and forever.
6. May your Eid be full of love, laughter and light.
7. May the joy and abundance of Eid remind us to practice gratitude.
8. May your Eid be blissful and bright.
9. Show your sparkle this Eid!
10. Eid Mubarak to you and your loved ones.
11. Eid Mubarak to you and your family.
12. Treat yourself this Eid.
13. Don’t forget to honor Allah this Eid.
14. I hope you make many happy memories this Eid.
15. Sending you love and light this Eid.