Dailypress.pk provides access to and usage of ‘ Dailypress’ on the following terms:
- You agree to be bound by these terms by using this application, which will take effect immediately upon your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms, please do not access, use, or contribute to Dailypress.pk.
- You should examine these terms each time you use this programme since Dailypress.pk reserves the right to change them at any moment. By continuing to use Dailypress.pk, you agree to and accept any revised or changed terms. If a disagreement arises between a term used here and a term used elsewhere in Dailypress.pk, the conflict will be decided in favour of the latter.
Use of Dailypress.pk
This application must only be used for authorized purposes and in a way that does not infringe on, limit, or prohibit the use and enjoyment of this application by others. Harassment, distress, transmission of obscene or offensive content, disruption of the usual flow of discussion, or inconvenience to any individual is strictly banned on this platform.
- pk or its licensors retain all copyrights, trademarks, design rights, patents, and other intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered) in this application and all of its content. Except for personal or non-commercial use, copying, duplicating, republishing, disassembling, decompiling, downloading, uploading, broadcasting, or transmitting the content of this programme is banned. Any further usage of this application’s content requires Dailypress.pk prior written authorization.
- Copyright, design rights, and trademarks of Dailypress.pk and/or third parties protect the names, images, and logos identifying Dailypress.pk or third parties and their products and services. Nothing in these conditions should be considered as granting any license or permission to use any Dailypress.pk or third-party intellectual property.
Contributions to Dailypress.pk
- By submitting any contribution to Dailypress.pk (including any text, images, graphics, video, or audio), you allow Dailypress.pk permission to use the material in any way it sees fit, without restriction or charge (including modifying and adapting it for operational and editorial reasons). Dailypress.pk has the right to share your contribution with other news organizations or trustworthy third parties in certain circumstances.
- Your contribution’s copyright will remain yours, and this license is not exclusive, so you can use it in any manner you like, including allowing others to use it.
- Prior to sharing your contribution, you must confirm that it is your own original work, that it is not defamatory or infringes on any Pakistani laws, that you have the legal right to give Dailypress.pk permission to use it for the purposes stated above, and that you have the consent of anyone who is identifiable in your contribution, or the consent of their parent / guardian if they are under the age of 18.
- When creating content for Dailypress.pk, it is required that you do not put yourself or others in danger, take any excessive risks, or breach any laws.
Disclaimers and Liability Limitations
- The Dailypress.pk application and its content are provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE.” Dailypress.pk does not guarantee the timeliness, completeness, or performance of the application or any of the material, nor does it make any representation or warranty of satisfactory quality, fitness, non-infringement, compatibility, security, or accuracy. While we make every effort to ensure that all content is current at the time of publication, we cannot be held liable for any errors, omissions, or inaccurate information on the website.
- loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this application, regardless of the foregoing.
- pk offers no warranty or assurance that the application’s functionality will be uninterrupted or error-free, that faults will be rectified, or that Dailypress.pk or the server that makes it available will be virus-free. It is your obligation to put in place suitable procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to meet your specific data input and output accuracy requirements.
- pk omission or delay in exercising or enforcing any right under these terms does not constitute waiver.
- The laws of Pakistan will apply to these agreements and will be interpreted in accordance with them.